The Power of Numbers
Amplifies Our Success!
TexARTS is thrilled to be one of 600 area nonprofits participating in Amplify
Austin, our city's "festival of giving" on
March 2-3, 2017. Last year's event raised over $8.5 million dollars and helped connect
new donors with participating nonprofits
is to raise $25,000 and connect with 500 new friends and donors.
You Can Help:
ASK your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers to donate $25 to TexARTS
via Amplify Austin.
A Little Bit Goes a Long Way
- $10 buys a month's worth of pastels and paints for the visual arts classes
- $15 provides a ticket for a child to experience the magic of live theatre
- $50 costumes Cinderella or Aladdin
- $65 enriches a student's learning with 1 month of dance, acting, voice
or visual arts classes
- $150 introduces a preschooler to the arts through a one-week mini camp
- $350 gives a child an amazing and fun week of summer camp
- $700 creates a transformational experience for a student in one of our Musicals.
- $1,000 purchases much needed ballet barres for our studios
So, spread the word about Amplify Austin's Day of Giving and help TexARTS
Amplify the superb visual and performing arts education programs and performances
we offer for our community.