Academy Account Login
Hello TexARTS Family!
Welcome to iClass Pro, our new online registration system! Click any of the links above to access your information. Just want to browse? Click “Class Schedules” to search our class list.
We are excited about the 2019-2020 academy year, and iClass Pro will make class and camp registrations easier and faster. With this new system, there will be some changes based on your feedback that we hope will improve your family’s experience at TexARTS:
- For the 2019-2020 Academy year TexARTS will add four weeks of instruction.
- Beginning in January of 2020 we will transition to monthly tuition payments for all students. For the Fall semester TexARTS will continue to charge the entire balance of class tuition upon enrollment.
- iClass Pro will save payment information and automatically charge tuition once we transition to monthly payments in January.
- To cover administrative costs, TexARTS will return to charging an annual $25 registration fee upon enrollment. This one-time yearly registration fee replaces the per-class enrollment fee.
- Parents and guardians will be able to access the parent portal through the iClassPro App available on both Apple and Android. Parents can view and register for classes and camps, make payments, see attendance, and edit your profile.
Get Started: Please create an account to register your student for after school classes or camps for the coming Academy year.
Payment Policies: Payment policies can be found here. For the Fall of 2019, families with students taking 3 or more classes during the fall semester are eligible for payment plans. Enrollment will need to be done through the office.
MTA: For timing reasons, registration for our Fall MTA – Elf, JR is still on our old software system and will be separate from registration for Fall classes. Registration for Elf, JR can be found here.
Triple Threat (T3): Students interested in the Triple Threat (T3) program should contact Cassie Eckerman, Education Manager directly at email@example.com. T3 students accepted into the program are required to take Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Voice, and Acting. Students will be accepted into T3 based on an interview and evaluation. Students interested in T3 should register for TexARTS Ballet Summer Intensive, July 29 – Aug. 2 or Summer Dance Intensive, August 5-9. These intensives serve as an entry point to the program.
Emails: iClass Pro allows parents to opt out of emails from TexARTS. Checking the “unsubscribe” button will remove families from emails concerning class information, potential schedule changes, and general Academy information. Parents that would like to use this unsubscribe feature should pick up and drop off in the front lobby to ensure that they do not miss vital information concerning their class and Academy business. You will still receive emails concerning payment processing and receipts.