A native Texan, Leslie is loving being back in her home state after many years in New York City. Leslie was most recently a soloist at the Transcendence Theater Company in Sonoma, CA, where she also directed “Broadway Under the Stars”. She also had the privilege of being the soloist at the San Francisco’s AIDS walk this year.
Theater credits include:
- AMERICAN IDIOT (Original Broadway Cast/ 1st National Tour)
- LEGALLY BLONDE (1st National Tour)
- HAIRSPRAY (Broadway/1st National Tour)
- LIZZIE, Portland Center Stage (Emma)
- TWO GENTLEMAN OF VERONA: the MUSICAL (Julia)
- GREASE (Marty)
- CHICAGO (Velma)
While performing in the Original Broadway Cast of “American Idiot”, Leslie got to perform with Green Day at the Grammy Awards, Tony Awards, and Monday Night Football Half-Time Show. Leslie has also directed shows and taught actng all across the country at Pace University, Santa Fe University of Art and Design, “Take It from the Top” (a Broadway Camp for Teens with Paul Canaan from “Legally Blonde”) and numerous other master classes across the country.