TUITION & POLICIES
Registration and Tuition Payments
- TexARTS accepts tuition payments made by check, bank debit card, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover). Returned checks will incur a $35 fee. All tuition fees are nonrefundable; classes cannot be dropped.
- Tuition payments for students enrolled in 1 – 2 classes must be paid in full upon registration.
- Student enrolled in 3 or more classes can make payment in 3 installments: (30% upon enrollment, 40% due March 1 and Final 30% due April 15). A $15 fee will be applied to late payments. Classes will be suspended until balance is current. Please note: credit cards are NOT stored for automatic billing;
- If enrolling in 5 or more classes, please call the Academy Office for assistance.
- Students enrolled in multiple classes should use discount code – TEXARTSTWOCLASS (for 15% off two classes) or TEXARTSMULTICLASS (20% off – 3 – 4 classes). Discount codes do not apply to the TexARTS Triple-Threat program, Musical Theatre Academy Classes (MTA), Master Classes, Plays or Camps;
- Tuition for the Musical Theatre Academy production must be paid in full upon registration and prior to the first class meeting.
- Holiday Camps and Master Classes must be paid in full upon registration.
- TexARTS Triple Threat students should only register for their respective programs, not individual classes;
- TexARTS reserves the right to cancel camps, classes, or programs at its sole discretion. If that event occurs, TexARTS will refund the purchase amount, prorated.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to register for all camps, intensives and workshops. 50% of total tuition is due April 15th, 2018 with the remaining balance due May 15th, 2018. For registrations after May 15th, 2018, tuition is due in full. All monies paid are non-refundable.
Attendance and Missed Class Policy
Consistent attendance is essential for progress in visual and performing arts. Missed classes will not be refunded. If a student must miss class, please inform the TexARTS Academy Office of absence and schedule an age/level appropriate makeup class. Students with any obvious symptoms of illness including fever, persistent cough, runny nose, nausea, etc. will not be permitted to participate in classes. Any student later than 15 minutes to class may be asked to sit out and watch. **Attendance for TexARTS Broadway Company, Youth Ballet Theatre, and Musical Theater Academy will be strictly enforced. Students with two or more absences (illness will be excused) may be dismissed from group. Directors must be notified in advance of any prior commitments.
TexARTS is not responsible for providing before or after class care for students. Students left unattended for more than five minutes after class, will incur a $15 late pickup fee. Children under ten years of age must be accompanied to and from the entryway of the TexARTS facility by an adult. Once outside of the TexARTS facility, the welfare of the student is the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian.
By enrolling a student in TexARTS activities, the undersigned parent or legal guardian grants TexARTS permission to take and use photographs and video footage of students, instructors and staff members during class and performances in its promotional materials.
Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability
Participation in TexARTS activities is voluntary. By enrolling the student in TexARTS activities, the parent or legal guardian gives consent and permission for the student to participate. When participating in TexARTS activities, whether on-site in the TexARTS studios or at an alternative off-site location, the student/parent/guardian will not hold TexARTS, its owners, instructors, board members, employees and agents responsible or liable for any loss, injuries or damages incurred.