THE LATEST INFORMATION ON OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
Updated March 8, 2021
Like you, we have been closely following the spread of COVID-19. TexARTS stands with our health officials and is taking steps to slow the spread of the virus in accordance with the latest CDC guidance.
To best support your health and safety, along with that of our students, artists and staff, we will require the following of any patron or students who enters the TexARTS facility.
- Masks are mandatory for any person entering our facility or participating in our programs;
- Upon arrival, all persons participating in our programming will have their temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer. If a person has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, they will not be admitted;
- All students and staff must use hand sanitizer or wash hands prior to the start of their class;
- Entry into the facility is limited to staff and students only;
- Currently in-studio enrollment is limited in order to maintain social distancing within in a class;
- Additional guidelines specific to each program will be emailed upon registration and prior to the start of each program;
We THANK YOU for your patience as we work through this ever changing process with each of our patrons. Communication between TexARTS and our patrons is of the utmost importance, so please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
This COVID-19 crisis is greatly affecting arts organizations and the hundreds of people who rely on the Central Texas Area arts community for their well-being.
If you share our commitment to the survival of performing arts and arts education programs in the Austin Area, we humbly ask you to make a contribution or enroll your student in one of our many summer camps.
We appreciate your support and understanding during this difficult time and we are committed to keeping you informed of changes and developments as this ever-changing situation unfolds.