SPEND YOUR SUMMER in the SPOTLIGHT!
Registration Now Open!
SUMMER CAMPS BEGIN June 15th, 2020
TexARTS will be opening its doors for limited enrollment in our Half Day and Full Day Camps in Musical Theatre, Acting, and Dance. Our Visual Arts camps are moving online, and we’re adding online workshops to our summer offerings. We have something for every interest! Create a rewarding summer with new sessions beginning weekly online or at TexARTS in Lakeway, Texas – the Lake Travis nonprofit for the visual and performing arts!
- Musical Theatre Camps – Sing, dance, act, and create in our popular “Best of” musical theatre camps! Each week you’ll have fun learning your favorite songs, scenes, and dances from hits such as Hamilton, Frozen, The Greatest Showman, Harry Potter and more! New sessions begin weekly and run from the end of May through August. Camps are limited to 8 students.
- Intensives – Perfect your pirouettes or “shuffle off to Buffalo” with our Summer Dance Intensives! These week long camps will either specialize in Ballet or provide an overview of many dance forms including Tap, Jazz, Contemporary & Hip Hop. Bring your battments and get ready to boogie! Camps are limited to 8 students, but two sessions will be available. Students interested in our Pre-professional Triple Threat Program should register for an intensive as part of their audition.
- Online Visual Arts Camps – Draw, paint, sculpt, collage, and craft with our visual arts camps this summer. Young artists will learn new techniques, explore new materials, and create original and inspired works in their own homes. TexARTS provides the materials and instruction; you provide the imagination!
- Acting Camps – Actors wanted for these fantastic camps! Learn how to act the song, get tips to nail your next audition, or hone your on-screen presence in an acting for camera camp.
- Online Mini Camps – A great introduction to theatre and dance for the youngest of performers.
- Online Workshops – New this summer! Learn to compose your own original music or dive into the rich world of musical theater history. We’re adding more workshops all the time, check back soon for more!
Download the 2020 Summer Schedule Here:
Each week you’ll have fun learning the songs, scenes, and dances from such hits as Moana, Hamilton, Frozen, The Greatest Showman, and more! New session and theme each week. An informal showing will take place on the last day of camp, bring your friends!
5 – 14 years old
Full Day Camp
M-F. 9am – 5pm, Fee $365
Half Day Camp
M-F. 8:30am – 12:30pm, Fee $265
August 3 – 7, 2pm-5:30pm
A week of ballet classes focused on refining technique and gaining strength and stamina. In addition, beginning levels will include pre-pointe exercises while intermediate and advanced classes will study pointe work. All students will learn choreography from various excerpts of classic ballets.
August 10 – 14, 1pm-5pm
The one-week intensive focuses on dance and strengthening the students’ technique and form. During the week, students will take class in many styles of dance with classes in tap, jazz, musical theatre, ballet, modern, lyrical, contemporary and hip hop. Classes will be taught by TexARTS professional faculty and guest artists.
7 – 11 and 12+ years old
Half Day Camp
M-F. 9:30am-1pm, (Ages 7-11) Fee $350 OR M-F. 2pm-5:30pm, (Ages 12-16) Fee $350
Sculpt, paint, create, and make a mess in our Visual Arts camps! Students will work on new projects and learn new techniques every day.
7 – 14 years old
Half Day Camp
M-F. 10am – 12pm through Zoom, Fee $300
You’ll explore acting the song or be a star on camera in one of our acting camps. Afraid of auditioning? We’ve got a camp for that too!
7 – 17 years old
Half Day Camp
M-F. 2-6 pm, Fee $265
Summer Tuition Policy
A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to register for all camps, intensives and workshops. 50% of total tuition is due April 15th with the remaining balance due May 15th. For registrations after May 15th, 2019, tuition is due in full at the time of enrollment. All monies paid are non-refundable. Please create an account and review all of our policies before registering for a camp.